Selfcatering thatched holiday cottages, Malborough village between Salcombe, Hope Cove & Kingsbridge, South Devon
Conditions of Letting
(1) Smoking. Due to the historic fabric of the building and for the benefit of our other guests, smoking is not permitted inside the cottages.
(2) Pets. We are unable to accommodate pets with the exception of working guide dogs.
(3) Cancellation. When booking arrangements have been confirmed, no refund can be given if you have to cancel. In the event of cancellation, it may be possible to arrange for a suitable alternative tenant and once the alternative tenant pays the rent due, a refund will be made (minus a £20 charge for additional administration). We recommend that you take out standard holiday insurance for protection against cancellation.
(4) Possession and Keys. You may take possession from 4pm on the day of arrival and you must vacate by 10.30am on the day of departure. Keys to the cottage will be sent to you in advance of your stay. Please send them back to us immediately after your holiday.
(5) Linen. We provide linen and towels. You need only bring beach towels. Should you want to bring your own linen this can be arranged with a commensurate reduction in the rental charged - please enquire on booking.
(6) Nursery equipment. The hire of a cot, highchair, pushchair or similar can be arranged directly with our housekeepers, Pebbles of Salcombe (www.pebblesofsalcombe.co.uk).
(7) Cleaning. The property and all equipment, utensils etc must be left reasonably clean and tidy at the end of your holiday. The property is professionally cleaned between lets but should it be found that an excessive amount of cleaning is required, we may have to make a charge.
(8) Parking. There is private parking for one car at both End Cottage and Rose Thatch. The access to this parking will not allow very wide vehicles such as Range Rovers, minibuses and large vans (standard family cars, including estates, are no problem). There is additionally a large free car park two minutes walk from the cottage.
(9) Fires. Smokeless fuel and logs only (available locally). Barbecues in gardens only, not in the court. No bonfires.
(10) Problems/Complaints. Please contact either of the owners with any problems or complaints as soon as they arise, and we will do what we can to rectify them.
(11) Other Conditions. We can accept no responsibility for injury to tenants, their guests or third parties, or loss or damage to their belongings, any vehicle or its contents.